FactDr is a health blog aimed to provide well researched, facts and statistics based information on being and staying healthy. We believe in unconventional ways to improve and sustain a healthy lifestyle and we wish to share our findings with the world to help bring a change.
Try eating a 100 calorie snack before hitting a party or any social event. This will satisfy your hunger and will prevent you from overeating rich food.
- Apply the RICER protocol – rest, ice, compression, elevation, and referral for 48-72 hours post injury.
- Always perform stretching up exercises before beginning your exercise routine. It is important to warm up and cool down properly to avoid sudden jerks to the feet.
- Use orthotic insoles which provide proper cushioning to the feet.
- Continue any physical activity that puts a strain the damaged Achilles tendon. Never run /play through the pain.
- Delay the treatment for the condition. Seek immediate medical help as soon as the pain develops to avoid further wear and tear.
Migraine is the 3rd most common illness prevalent worldwide with over a billion people affected by it. It affects women more than men (18% compared to 6%). 10% children are diagnosed with migraine symptoms.
The Global Burden of Disease Study is a thorough and comprehensive set of global research programs that intend to investigate the incidence, disability, and mortality caused by various environmental phenomenon, including diseases and human activities. A 2015 report revealed by this study in India announced that poor air quality was alone responsible for overRead More
Most Searched Health Conditions
The Humorous Bone
A man walks into the doctors and the doctor says, “I’ve not seen you for a while.” The man replies, “Yes, I’ve been ill.”