Factdr.com respects your privacy. This page has been developed to apprise you of how we collect and use personal information.
What information do we collect?
You are free to visit our site and use it anonymously, without disclosing your personal information. However, to avail some features such as subscribing to our newsletters, making a purchase, participating in offers, or contacting us via our online form, we may require you to register with us, as appropriate. While doing so, you may be asked to enter your personal details such as, but not limited to, name, email address, mailing address, zip code, phone number, credit card information, payment information or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal data in any of the following manners:
- To contact you with newsletters, offers on our products or services, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us anytime, by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us through means mentioned at the bottom of this document.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better, including responding to your customer service requests.
- To run contests, promotions, surveys or other site features that may be of interest to you.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To enforce legal terms that govern your use of the laws applicable to the website.
- For any other purposes for which the information is collected and maintained.
How do we protect your information?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
A cookie, as explained in detail in our Cookies Policy, is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, other display preferences, items added to your shopping cart and more) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can delete or block these cookies through your individual browser options, but if you do, some features of this site may not work as intended.
- Help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Third Party Disclosures
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include trusted website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety or in the (unlikely) event that we sell any or all of our business. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Transfer Of Your Personal Information
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to withdrawing it. Whenever you withdraw consent, you acknowledge and accept that this may have a negative influence on the quality of the site and/or services. You further agree that we shall not be held liable with respect to any loss and/or damage to your Personal Data if you choose to withdraw consent. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website, to deliver certain services, to perform certain transactions or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information that we are required to provide to them in order to use their services. For these third-party service providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by such providers.
How can you opt out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?